Our solutions services help our clients with their strategy and capabilities in going to market enhancing sales effectiveness through solution optimisation, product competence and business process.
EQHouse solutions services are about helping our clients with their strategy and capabilities in going to market. Typically improving our clients effectiveness with sales, solution optimisation product competence and business process.
We understand the complex bid and proposal process, and the demands it puts upon your business. If you are looking to improve your winrate we can help you with:
- Review of project specifications and tender documentation.
- Bid preparation including, schedules of inclusions, clarifications and deviations.
- Building and equipment arrangement optimization to improve probability of success.
- Preparation of General Arrangements
- Advice on configuration of equipment within rooms for cost effectiveness and compliance
- Estimating software development and licencing
Our team has designed and delivered hundreds of eHouses around the world and can deliver practical advice and design input to your project to ensure compliance, reliability and cost effectiveness. We can help you with:
- Product Development for AU & Global Markets
- Developing optimised project solutions.
- Assisting clients in developing own product solutions.
- CAD tool development.
- Engineered solutions: Structural, HVAC & Fire.
- Safety in Design.
Your most valuable resource in an effective business is a well trained and knowledgeable team who can deliver the project from concept to completion in alignment with the business objective whilst ensuring customer satisfaction. We can help you achieve this with:
- E-House "Basic Training", technical awareness training
- Detailed technical training for tendering staff and project managers
- E-House Solutions Selling Effectiveness training
The global market for eHouse solutions is complex with many possible products, solutions, business models and methods of delivery to be considered each with it’s own unique risk and reward profile. We can help you define a strategy to navigate the market by helping you with:
- OEM Business strategy and planning reviews
- Market Development Strategies
- Vendor Strategy development
Designing, fabricating, delivering and commissioning an eHouse without a robust and integrated Quality Assurance system can jeopardise project success with the high cost of site based rectification. We can help you mitigate compliance risk with:
- Development of a project specific inspection and test plan;
- Integration of fabrication reports for internal and external procurements;
- Rigorous factory testing plans for building elements
Areas We’ve Worked