What does optimization really mean? According to Wiki it is “acting to make the best or most effective use of a situation”. What does this mean in relation to Design Optimisation ?
For nearly all vendors the only optimization they offer is what they build. Is this really adding value to you or your clients?
EQ-House specialise in providing optimisation solutions that can win you more projects. E-House and Switchrooms packages are a D & C (Design & Construct) solution, and you need to be able to show you can do it better than your competitors.
The EQ-house approach to optimization is fundamentally bespoke, we take your equipment data and clients layouts and give you what you need. We have helped clients with solutions that are technically optimised, safer and more cost-effective, dramatically improving their bid to order strike rate.
The EQH optimized layout will have:
- Improved Equipment Arrangements (Advice on equipment access requirements and cable reticulation)
- Potential to break your building into modules in accordance with the equipment arrangement
- Reduction in the building footprint
- Reduction in the building footprint allows for a safer location of HVAC packaged systems (Advice on HVAC systems)
- Compliance to clearances that specifically relate to your equipment and relevant global standards
- Improved Logistical potential
Our team applies the knowledge gained over the years in the E-house and Switchroom industry from lessons learnt in the design & construction business (Direct Manufacturing of e-houses in Australia) along with working with the best OEM’s & EPC’s globally. We understand your needs.
Here are 3 reasons why you should consider including an optimised solution with your tender?
- Offer something bespoke so the client wants to talk about your solution and not just your price;
- Show your solution is compliant with Best Practice, Codes & Standards;
- Deliver a solution that offers functional intent; that is more compact and cost-effective.
In a recent global project working with our client, we were able to reduce the footprints of more than 15 Very large E-Houses by as much as half carving 10’s of millions of $USD out of the building cost and shipping.
Our offices in Australia and Singapore can support you globally on Estimation, Design, Execution and Vendor strategies. Engage with EQ-House and let us support you.
Speak to an expert
For Expert Tendering Support EQ-House provide sales and estimating support to ensure that all requirements for your tender submission are fulfilled and compliant.
For Expert Design & Engineering Our team are able to provide efficient, competent and informed E-House designs using 3D BIM design tools.
For Expert Vendor Audits & Inspections Our clients look to us too apply our Equipment House / Switchroom expertise to review vendors and materials suppliers at various stages before and during manufacture.
For Expert Project Audits & Inspections EQ-house investigate and propose solutions to improve productivity and quality to reduce lead times and mitigate cost.
For Expert Construction Management & Supervision Our experience allows us to recognise potential issues early, refute unreasonable variation claims and define solutions to navigate around problems to keep a project moving.
For Expert Equipment Install, Test & Commissioning EQ-House can provide the supervision & QC processes to ensure that all aspects of the equipment install is managed to minimise impact to your schedule and is compliant to your project / installation requirements.
Call 1300 360 545 or email
Share this article: